Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 14

















After our 3 days off, we are now back to work. Please keep us all in your prayer as our final week of staying and serving approach. We will be leaving on Sat. the 20th. and it is still so much to do. All those clothes that you see will have to be put on a hanger that I could not find any wholesale hangers in Israel yet. Robin and I will also be drilling and hanging the rack up today. Everyone here have been amazing, the workers, the people that GOD had brought into our path. I have learned so much.It is only about the heart and the love, nothing else matter. I am bless by all that happen here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Vicki, that is great. It is all about the heart. I love seeing the pics and hearing the testimonies of all that God is doing in Jerusalem, in you and through you. You amaze me. He designed this trip for you and you boeyed. Get ready for the blessing. Oh right, it has already been received. Love you, Ei

    ReplyDelete