Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 2

June 2: We start our day @ a little after 8:00 am and have devotion on Skype with Pastor Bradley of Calvary Chapel Jerusalem who also organizes the ministry where, he is now live in Switzerland. Please keep them in your prayer as they wait for the LORD to guide them for their next step. We had an easy day today, or maybe I had an easy day today he he. Linda and Robin helped them organize clothes that came in the containers from Switzerland and Sweden, Monday and Wednesday are their big days. The immigrant will come to the warehouse to get what they needed, food coupon, furniture coupon, and clothes etc. I worked in the office today helping them wrote invoices for the donors. For those of you who were waiting for the picture, as you know I came with 2 friends who love their picture taken so much I will do my very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment