Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4

I had an awesome day today. From the morning I picked my head up The LORD had greet me with Galatians 6:9-10< 9Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.> A good moment with an awesome friends. We had a day off today just a little bit of preparing a room for a family of 7 + one on the way. They came from Arizona kind of leave on a yacht. They said the Lord told them that they will have this new baby in Israel. So they sail from US - Greece - Turkey then Israel the kids are amazing. Please keep them in your prayer Eric-Rachel-Maggie and I for got their son's name anyway pray for him too, Emma-Lily-Sally. And The LORD end my night with an awesome time of praise and worship and bible study at the For Zion Sake Ministry's facility and I had an honor to pray for a Jewish follower of Jesus who asked me to pray for healing of his sickness. His name is Andrew please keep Andrew in your prayer also. Quite a bit happen to me today and only I and couple people that knew me know that this is not me. But only The LORD is working in me and through me," so I thank you Father for my changed of heart." And please keep me in your prayer. If you LOVE one another ofter pray for one another.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Vicki. God has shown His glory today to you and through you. It was so good to talk to you tonight from Jerusalem. I loved hearing all about Joseph and other testimonies you shared. Luggage is replacable, people are not. Hearts were changed today. All things are made new. I am so honored to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete