Thursday, June 17, 2010






We start our morning with few other people from different country for about 45 min. of devotion with Bradley everyday. This morning we met Susan from Australia, it is awesome. He taught us in the book of Roman. This morning GOD used him to brought out my weaknesses( praying out loud), he asked me to open in prayer for the group!!! he he my heart dropped. But I knew better that I will never approach my day with out praying to be fill with the holy spirit.

Today we went to the hardware store to buy all the things that we needed to make all the rack we were there for at least couple hours. Robin and I try to figure out what we needed and was trying to adapt everything so it can be used. With them spoke Hebrew, I spoke Thai, Robin spoke Eng. and Sergei our driver spoke Russian it has been a fun day. And they were laughing at us because Israeli women never seems to be found in the hardware store. I was covered with concrete powder every where. It has not been a success day today. We have to go back and get more stuff again tomorrow. Please continue praying for our project to be complete with excellent. Thank you to all my friend in Florida for your support. I miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. They are keeping you busy over there. Pretty funny. At least, you are not up on the roof chasing away the ducks.

    ReplyDelete